My husband and I chose this company becuase the Salesman said he'd be with us through the entire process, Ha!

We spent over 30K on an inground pool- we saw our salesman for 20min on install day and he said our slide that was supposed to be instock when we signed the contract was now on back order?

A week later the slide still didn't arrive and we had to call the company to get the specs for the concrete guy so we could at least get that done!

After concrete the final phase was the "clean and treat" - You would think that meant they would actually clean and polish the pool? Nope, Ran the vacuum once and didn't bring any chems with them.

Tried to get me to sign that they polished the pool-

When I called the CO ,2 stories given- out of polish and no longer polished pools?

And the slide...that's the worst part! Slide didn't fit the dimensions that Aquamarine gave our concrete guy. When I called and asked if they had another slide in stock to fit- they said it would be another 225.00- for their mistake! Kept telling me they would just give me $1,300 for a $3,000 slide and be done with it and us.

Once they got their money they didn't care about the customer service anymore. We had to get nasty before they would even deliver a slide to our home and they didn't even install it! Even though it fit perfectly and didn't need to be bonded becuase it was resin.

We felt completely dissed, esp after paying this much money and saving for 6 years for our dream pool and it turned into a nightmare!

The salesman who said he'd be there to the end? Never answered any of our calls and we haven't heard from him since the pool was delivered!

AQUAMARINE = NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!BEWARE

Had an Experience with AquaMarine Pools?

Comments

I purchased a pool from this company several years ago. I unfortunately believed that they would do what they promised but the owner apparently trains his employees on how to lie. This owner wants your money and does not care about anything else.